The ETSI IoT Week has become a must-attend event for anyone involved in IoT standards, whether at IoT standards management/technology roadmap and planning, IoT standards development, or IoT standards users and followers. In 2017, the event will place on 23 – 26 October 2017 in ETSI’s HQ in Sophia Antipolis (FR)
The ETSI IoT Week 2017 features the following series of events:
- 23 October: oneM2M Developers’ Tutorial
- 24-26 October: ETSI IoT Workshop
- 24-26 October: oneM2M Showcases
Areas of interest for this event include:
- Standards updates on IoT services enabling technologies (e.g. oneM2M and ETSI TC SmartM2M, ISG CIM, etc.)
- Standards updates on IoT enabling communication technologies (e.g. 3GPP NB-IoT and 5G, LoRa, Sigfox etc)
- Standards updates on IoT Security and Privacy
- Standards & Research activity in the area of semantic and ontology-based interoperability
- Feedback from oneM2M implementations around the globe
- Tutorials on oneM2M and its open source implementations
- Status and results from open source IoT projects
Attending the ETSI IoT Week will also provide a unique opportunity to network and visit oneM2M Showcases demonstrating semantic interoperability interworking, security features from oneM2M Release 2 and multi company demonstrations.
Participation to the workshop and showcases is open to all and free of charge upon registration. Secure your attendance now as places are limited !
Sponsorship opportunities are available, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We look forward to seeing you in ETSI !